Sunday, August 22, 2004

Hm, Stuff...

The house looks like a whirlwind went through it, and took everything with it, right now.. Hard to concentrate and write something proper because, well, with mum nagging in my right ear, dad talking to my left, sister irritating me everywhere.. How to do anything?

Argh, owe lots of people things, like photos taken with my phone, and what have you, I dunno.. No time to do lots of catching up with ppl before tomorrow...

For those supposed to be in this blog and not yet here, these are the instructions.
1. Sign up with Blogger at Blogger.com for a username and password. You dont need to open a blog, just need to be registered with blogger for this to work.
2. If you didnt receive the invite, just comment in the tagboard or email me, wanling or peipei and ask us to invite you. Then, remember to check you junkmail folder because the Blogger email invite may be thrown in the junkmail.. Then just join and you can start posting.
Yay, any questions or problems email me or something...

I'm not sure if I'll get any Net access when I'm over there yet, but I should within a week of reaching... Try to catch me on MSN, the time difference's 15 hours.. Heh...But when I reach there I'll probably write more, after having so much time to think of what to write on the plane.. It's 12 hours form Taipei which is not as bad as i thought, but there's also a 4 hour thing from SIngapore to Taiwan..

Today: Went Sim Lim again, again! to buy a USB hub and cable lock.. WL, did you know, when I asked Microware they wanted to sell me the lock at $39 each? got a huge shock.. Then I told him about u guys.. and luckily he remembered so he gave me at the same prive he gave you guys... Jeez.. what a shock.. And Again, I went body shop and pondered over shampoo. =( Still didn't get it, and I am fairly amazed at my restraint, seeing as I've gone into every Body Shop whenever I pass by any to stare at the same bottle of shampoo ever since I saw it on .. Wednesday maybe?

I emailed my roommate twice already.. and hmmm... I wonder if she's not a shopping type, and more of a very laid back type.. I mean, when I asked her if she needed to share an iron, she said she doesnt really need an iron because she wears mostly tees.. Hmmmmmm..... guys, whaddaya think? There's still one more.. so.. hoping she'll be more shoppy! =)

Gonna miss you guys so, so much.. =( A completely new start, wonder how I'll fare? Hope I at least have 1 kha-ki to hang with if not it'll really be quite bad... Feeling a bit apprehensive already.. Hope this feeling'll subside when I reach..

Well... Lastly.. Love you guys, all of you, Really, really love you all. Thanks for taking care and putting up with me all this time, err..look out for emails from me cause I am lazy and cant finish if I have to write letters.. May be late, but they'll reach, someday, somehow =)

And erm, I'll be at the airport at 630 - 645 tmr morning, leaving at 730, plane at 810..

Loves, Hugs and Kisses,
hau Ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home