Dears...
Hello dearests...My house is like a huge mess...not surprising..but, it has become even more messy m cluttered!!! I never thought that would be possible..hehe..=D..but I guess, it'll be less messy when I leave..*hopes*..haha...
Can you believe?..my luggage is 8kg overweight and counting..haha...sure die..must pray hard the check-in counter person is nice...
*sigh*...
this is like so unbelievable...I can't quite believe it still, still expecting to come home tonight and sleep on my bed with my bolster..and like cupboards all around me...but, I guess..
Gals, I'll really really miss you leh......
Must write me lots of emails or letters k? I'll be very happy to get lots of letters..hehe...then I'll hug something and read..=D
Will take lots of photos and post them as soon as I have connection k?...
Take care gals...and must update me with gossip k?..haha..like who *ahem* has boyfriends etc etc..
hehehehehe...
Cya later!!!
I love you gals...*hugz*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home