Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Pain arh!!

Ouch! My feet hurt! Boo...hoo...hoo...wear new shoes today...bought from charles & keith yesterday...then now got 3 blisters on my toes!!! Then on one toe, the skin peeled off....it hurts manz! luckily, I brought plasters along with me...haha, there are now 3 plasters wrapped round my toes.....poor toes...poor me....hai....later meeting my cousin...haha, she said she'll bring more plasters for me! heh heh....I like the shoes though...hope this pain will only last for a few days...

It's coming to the end of Oct approaching Nov...my friends out there are all ' piaing' for projects, tests and most imptly for the exams in Nov....yes, i'm getting lonlier....less time to meet...then, my sis will be flying to China tmr...I will not see her for a week....haiz...even lonier....Well, I do hope u gals can score well for ur upcoming exams!! ALL THE BEST! Kambatek and take care!!

As for me....my last official day at the bank is 12th of Nov! ( hahaha...tats Dol_ce bdae...) I guess most prob i'll not work with the agency again...but dun ask me wat i'm going to do next ....cos i also have no idea...a little worried...a little happy too....tats all for today...back to work now.

I miss KTV =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home