Tuesday, November 23, 2004

it is... 1 p.m

Yeah and I have class at 2 pm... Heh it's been a really hectic and busy two weeks.. which is why i've practically disappeared from the world.. Or well, Msn at least =) Msn is like the devil >=D who sucks out your soul and sells it back to you for the price of your life or something like that. But I have been very good at avoiding people on msn.. haha It's not annny of u guys lar.. Well if I dont say anything when u talk to me and my status is Busy.. heh Then it's you maaaaaybe.. ok la enough crapping =)

Let's see.. Too much stuff went on during the last two weeks, really dont know where to start, seriously.. I'll just go with this weekend maybe? Friday.. it was actually the end of like almost everyone's midterms, so we had lots of fun this weekend! K.. WHat happened was that it was one of our friend's bdae on Sunday, but we wanted to celebrate it on Saturday right, cos Sunday is the day where we all recuperate from Friday and saturday's activities.. So, me and L went to get presents, too busy throughout the whole week to go anywhere and shop. We got people to chip in so the total pool was around $120? yeah.. we spent $119 of that.. hahaha but we felt a bit annoyed, cos we were the only ones out of alll those who chipped in money who went shopping for everything, and the rest didnt even gie us much suggestions. So.. If she doesnt like it it's our fault ya? Well, lucky for us she actually wanted all of the stuff that we bought her (YAY)! Hah and while shopping at Metrotwon we met Elmo(a friend) who was also shopping for her present.. You just wont believe how completely random that was... It's not like Metrotown is a very common place to shop, cos it's really far from UBC, so we were so not expecting to meet anyone there.. I knew he was shopping somewhere, and I thought i told him i was at Metrotown but apparently Elmo thought I was in DOWNTOWN. duuh... well so we got the presents and then went back together!~
HOWever... me and L forgot (!!!) that we were invited to a party at the Rits house.. and it was supposed to start at... 8 pm.. we were still at Metrotown at 830 so you can imagine how late we were.. We sneaked back to our rooms and dragged S out to the Rits Party, which she didnt wanna go to, cos "I dont want to get drunk with strangers" But really, it was all realy really fun. I got super tipsy within the first 30 mins cos i chugged a whole glass of firewhiskey and coke without stopping.. Well it was a dare... Heh.. and i was so red every single person thought I was not ok... It was kinda funny.. Then they started to play drinking games, which I really couldnt cos I would be very very sick if I continued to play... So i just kinda watched and laughed my head off =) It was very fun though.. everyone had a good time even though we didnt really know each other! and there were like 100s of beer cans in there... the whole floor and table was just filled with beer cans.. empty ones and non-empty ones.. So I went back with a bit of a headache and feeling just slightly sick.. Then I went to watch the guys playing poker.. Which they do every single day, and then kinda fell asleep somewhere... hehe.. Got someone to walk me back after wards.. cos I was still feeling very woozy I think... No Hangover or anything, and I was not drunk .. just a bit dizzy .. Hmmm...

The next day! Haha ok.. see, the plan was to go to White Rock Beach, take a walk, play with fireworks and sparklers, go for dinner at Richmond, go catch a movie at SilverCity, then drive by North delta for Krispy Kreme, and then go Karaoke or bowling. Well obviously we voted down most of the stuff cos there was just NO way we could finish all that in one night.. like duh.. White Rock is about 45 min car drive from Vancouver.. So we managed to acquisit 4 cars! yeahhh and about 17 people went! It was a huge group.. and since like 3 of the cars didnt know how to go we had to form a 4 car train all the way there... Dont ever try it, it doesnt work at all.. The lead took a wrong turn and everyone followed. . So we finally reached White Rock Beach.. Bloody freezing there, and it was really really dark... pictures turned out kinda bad cos it was so dark.. Had fish and chips at a restaurant.. then we all raced to the pier, which was so not a good idea either, cos we started to run too fast and half way there we were tired already.. The guys made it there though, hah! took more pictures, and on the way back we saw a pile of puke.. which we didnt notice when we were running there... Eww Imagine how gross it would be if u ran into the puke ! Yucks.. Then there was a Train! ike a huge long long long train. We stopped to let the train pass, but then.. we waitied for close to 20 min.. then the train finally ended.. I thikn it was about 150 cars? It was so so long.. haha couldnt believe my eyes!
Well.. we went to Krispy Kreme for donuts... They're really good but too sugary for me i guess.. Went back to Vanier(UBC) to open [presents and drinking games ;) Heh Drinking games was really fun..And I lost like 6 times in a row, non stop... I couldnt beleive how unlucky I was.. We played that for like 4 hours till 4 am. Then I think i passed out on the table for a little while, until someone woke me up.. Hehe by then I was feeling really really bad.. Like very sick and i had a supremely bad headache while trying to walk back.. But everyone was in kinda bad shape too hahaha... Well, that's my weekend for you all! Next time.. Prob be more free now cos I dont have anymore papers except for Finals...

Cheers,
hauling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home