Monday, March 21, 2005

spring

It's Spring! Or, it has been spring for quite some time buuuut I have sadly neglected to inform everyone about this.. It just creeps up on you so suddenly.. I never noticed that flowers started blooming in late Feb, but then one day, when I got out of my house from the back, I just noticed rows and rows of trees filled with flowers! like.. woooow... and i missed all this? It's so beautiful.. The trees have nothing on them but flowers.. I'm serious, not a single green leaf anywhere, just flowers.. and they're all like Cherry Blossoms.. all pink and white!

Well, in other news I got a nice hair cut at this japanese salon, and now my hair is so thin.. It just feels plain weird when I wash it, it's as if there's no hair! haha.. Oh well, But I like it anyway, and not many people seem to realise that I had dyed my hair before.. They're only noticing now.. Probably because I have less hair now.. Which is why..

On the same day that I cut my hair, there was a musical produced by the Vanier Residence, which is where I live in.. I had a couple of friends audition for the musical, titled "The Boyfriend", but only 1 guy got in the choir section, but he still quit in the end.. Said he wasnt interested. Oh, and Marc was Assistant set designer, but that's about it I think.. And I cant belive that I've never seen these people in Zvanier before.. This is one scene from it.. And it was really really good too! Lots of music and dancing..

And nothing's up, really except for the fact that I've finished all my midterms and assignments and papers, and finding myself quite free, and wasting a lot of time not doing anything.. Oh, and UBC has this annual event, called Storm the Wall.. Basically you get 5 people, 1 cycles for 2.8 Km, one runs for 1 Km, one sprints for 450m, one swims 250m, and one stays at the wall whcih is about 12 feet high i think to help the team get over the wall.. Hah it looks amazing, I'm just a reserve for a team, seeing as I'm not good at any of those events up there, but I'm sure it'll be fantastic :D

I'll ask people to take pics, so I can show u all what Storm the Wall is like!! hahahaha..

And it has started raining in Vancouver again.. Gaaah I dont like the rain.. It just makes the whole day go by so slowly.. and I get dreary, so.. Bleah... But I got most of my results back, did badly for one subject and pretty fine for the rest, so I'm still happy, haha and I dont really care la!

Oh and guys, last night I dreamed about you all! I dreamed that I went back to Singapore and surprised you all while you guys were at school, then after that we were deciding where to go for KTV using this really weird egg method, but then, I was so happy I got to see you all again!!
And I also dreamed I went to Jay Chou's concert, and told you guys all about the concert when I met u all.. The concert was really small, because Jay was doing it for Charity or something, and I was somewhere on the right, in the front.. And he was dancing with his girlfriend, Hou Pei Chen in it! ahahaha... And he told us something about how he was worried for her because she fell down a flight of stairs or somehting... Dreams man, so weird! hehe... Oh well.. I just went out for dinner again yesterday at a Korean restaurant, and the food was really really food.. Come to think of it, yesterday was the first time I had real korean food.. Normally I have Korean food at food courts, but that doesnt count! Its only instant noodles..

Last thing, I think that you guys should post some time too la! Just say hi.. comment on ur profs and school, just somehting, cos I never see you all that much online.. except for Pei and Wan, but that's different !!!!!!! hehe and guys, go bug Pei for her essay that she wrote.. It's really good, and it'll make us all so proud of her.. hehehehee

Ok then.. That's it for now...