This time with twice the fun and double the cuteness!! (ok maybe not)
Um, yeah... Found a few more pics I have GOT TO show you all! Thought they were pretty interesting and cute :) And for those who are very disappointed in me for doing this, Hey, I made sure that there's a certain *someone* whom you can ogle too! hah! I am soo kang1 kai3 jie3 nang2 lor ~ so kiiind and considerate to cater to everyone's taste! so fasten ur seatbelts, and prepare to screammmmmmmmm!!!
Seee??? Pei I didnt lie, at least jay chou is there! And apparently they talk pretty often,does edison speak good mandarin though? or does jay speak good canto? *wonders*

More jay.. they're all wearing the same shirt eh?

this is the obligatory close up of our poster boy.. awwwwwww <3 style="WIDTH: 399px; HEIGHT: 368px" height="383" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com" src="http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/hauuuling/t144.jpg" width="383">
can u spot edison in this? from some twins effect party thing, annnd.. uh.. I think he's wearing a skirt ahahahhaa!!!! and ekin cheng looks so auntie, i dont know why i said that... so out of place right?

Hah! my hair can stand! I have bigger hair than you!

isnt there some saying about getting ur tongue cut off if u stick it out too much? but so cute...

hah jerry yen the diva! everyone's giving him a "look"... and dont F4 seem like they bought their jeans together? Ohh this pic has Jay,(for pei) and zaizai for the rest! seee.. so many things to look at! Just dont look at sammi, her hair is like damn electrified!

The reps for Pepsi of the year 2004! edison = adorable, jay = weird hair.. so shanghai tan - ish like..

YES! mag cover ... i want the magazinne...

ehehehe couldnt resist!

hmm dont know why, but i like this pic..

wooohoo!!!
ok that's the end, i Swear I'll post something a bit more informative and interesting.. cos this is quite bimbotic :P unless people want more, by popular demand !! whahahaha


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home