Thursday, November 10, 2005

skirt

I bought a skirt. I dun wear skirts normally, wear like only once a year i think cept for school skirts haha. I buy skirts to look at them, they are pretty. Guess somebody will be rolling eyes at this. Buy to look at, so wasted!! But i dun see the problem, if i am happy when i look at them, then its worth the money. Buy books, posters, art oso to look at ma, so why cant look at skirts? The point about this skirt is that i am not the first one to wear it, meimei got the honour.


Tube dress for her la, the big ugly red ribbon is her brother's taekwando belt


She was very happy in the dress, started dancing and turning around in circles
Even her brother wanted to play with the skirt



Looking very bua song. Well, we had a shouting match today, me and her. I said that she was not to eat the sweets b4 dinner. She was unhappy with me for that so she came and scratch me and said " i dun like you, i dun want you", glaring at me at the same time. So i said " Fine! dun want me, u think i want you, i oso dun want you!" Haha, i noe i am childish. Then she forgot about it 15 min later.

My skirts always end up as toys for meimei

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home