Sunday, February 05, 2006

In Birmingham

Here in Birmingham to catch the last of the Boxing day sales...
I'm terribly broke now..and my heart very pain..
Bought :
  1. T-shirt ( two hearts are better than one) from Zara
  2. Mini skirt from Zara
  3. Shirt for sis, Zara
  4. Boots from House of Fraser
  5. Chocolate for Juni and XB

Total Damage (In order of goods) :

6 + 5 + 12 + 29.50 + 4 = very BROKE

Best buy: 5GBP denim minskirt from Zara..where you tell me?? where?? can you find denim miniskirts for $15..where where where?!!!???!! somemore it's ZARA...

Most Heart Pain : Boots...wa...damn ex sia..I just spent $90 on a pair of shoes...xin tia...but my sis say very cheap already..it's 70% off leh...which means I got a $300 pair of shoes for 1/3 the price...cheap la.but still..it's a lot of money...boo hoo~

Photos below..nice not??!!! actually met the Imperial people at Cadbury world...surprise surprise..hahaaha..





cannot see, but actually my boots have fake fur on top..and is laced up the sides...very pretty..leather somemore!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home