Ktv cum Xmas gift exchange

All our presents before unwrapping! Guess which present is for who? Hehe...this yr we had to draw lots to see who's our giftee.

Peiru and her very huggable present...

Tada! It's a present from xuan...a lovely cushion.

My turn to unwrap my gift...

It's a combination of gifts from joyce! Earrings, eyeshadow and watch! Hehe...exactly what I would like...=)

Rumin and her super-reflect-light present.

Heh....it's the second time that I picked rumin's name. The first time( which was like few yrs back)...I admit it's quite a lousy and really last min present of winnie the pooh's cookies tin. This time round...know that I'll be buying present for her again..quite stressed haha. I bought her 2 canned soups and a mosaic picture of giraffe ( sorry no cat haha) that comes with a template..I hope it's fun =)

Xuan and her pinky present.

Ha, not just the wrapper...but the contents inside are all pink as well! Hand lotion, a small box and an equipment for training ur hand muscles? Paiseh...dunno how you call that...my vocab is pte ltd...it's a gift from peiru...hehe..quite obvious arh..

Joyce and her present.

It's a present from rumin! It's a cup, something that looks like a leather, studded wristband and some cards with erm hem mushy words written on it...awww.

Meowww...rumin and her black cat coffee bought by peiru in bangkok.

Animal pose ver. 1- Kangeroo,elephant, monkey, rabbit and snake..i think the best pose award goes to joyce! Haha...

Animal pose ver.2- kangeroo, elephant, monkey,rabbit and bear...eh..in my opinion, best pose award goes to rumin! hehe...

This is called.."luan luan lai" pose...hahaa


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home