Tuesday, June 28, 2005

*loves*

Thaaaank you, wo de mei nu men! =D
I've joined the club! the 2-0 club! But it's all good.. Because Joyce, Min, Pei, Peiru and sasa are already in it, welcoming me to join!! Now we're just waiting for you two.. Wan and Xuan xuan... Hurry up and get older already! Dont let us wait too long man... Waaaah miss u guys! Next year, my birthday, MY TREAT! PROMISE <3 because I should be in Singapore, (got enough $$$ this time from working) unless I'm visiting wanling and shopping in the UK haaahaa :D

So how is everyone?! 'm ok la.. Just working everyday, working working working man.. It sucks but then, better than me sitting on my butt and wasting electricity.. rather earn some money so can go spend!

Now that we're all on the blog! It's finally OUR blog.. whooopeee! One day man, we will take that trip to HK together! Togggethhhher~ Forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home