playing with that making doll thing again
so.. bored during the night, decided to play dress up again! except this time, i tried to make a doll that looked like me and wore clothes that I would wear.. I relaly like the bag and the top, but sadly i dont have it.. CHerries!!!! :"(and all their dolls are very slim, so haha this doesnt really look like me at the same time! I didnt like that blue headband thing, but it came with the hair.. So i cant get rid of it! I would so totally have cherry clips on my head!!
so, judgement: does it kinda look like me?

and why dont u all also try it out! make a doll that looks like you.. and one alternate one, which u would choose to look like given allll the $$$$$ and means in the world!! wat you WOULD like to look like.. I'm working on it! Like, makeover la..
Link to dollsite:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home