Xmas~ Yeah^3!!!
Hmm... Yesterday... All of us went ALL E WAY to Westmall to give Rumin support... Her song signing... =) Was quite nice wor... *Claps for Rumin!!!*
As we were taking dis foto, he was "Hohoho-ing" away... Lol!
Peipei and Shurong joined us after their LAST MINUTE Xmas shopping... =P
And of cos, the STAR of yesterday... Haha...And the following day (which is today lar), we went East Coast Park for brunch and cycling...
After our brunch (prawn noodles), it's our long-awaited gift exchange session... Yeah~
We didnt bring any pens so dunno how to decide who get whose prez... Haha~ We came up with an idea... Haha...
Anyway all of us start to gif a brief description of our gift and who they think will like the prez... Dis Joyce ah... She say she find her prez 'or-bit' as in old fashion... Lol~ Then all of us suddenly got the same gan xiang - "I dunwan get Joyce's prez!!!" =P
Haha~ Finally Rumin decided to be the one doin the big sacrifice - she accepted Joyce's prez UNWILLINGLY... Just look at her expression... So wat's the prez? Haha! Actualli I was glad I didnt get it... =P It's a bag which Rumin says she will let her mom use... And a tee shirt... The tee shirt is nice but the bag... Hope Joyce wont be mad when she see dis... Haha!
And then Joyce took Rumin's prez... She look so kaixin... I shall not say what the prez are la... Got 3... Let's just say... It'll make Joyce smell much much much nicer the next time we see her... Haha! Not sayin tt Joyce is smelly now... Yar...
I lost the scissors paper stone to Xuan... So she got Peipei's prez... =P 2 beautiful notebook and a face towel from Aussino... Beautiful colours... Yellow and Pink! =D
And me? I got Xuan's present... Cash vouchers to my 'zui ai' - Starbucks... Hee... It's the lightest gift of all and I'm so glad I got it cos we went cycling after tt and I'm am the qingsong-est among them... =P
Peipei got my present... Dunno whether she likes it anot... It's a weighing machine plus a handmade card... And... A christmas "kiss"... =)
Haha~ Now the most scandalous foto of the day...
Xuan Me n Peipei and OUR castle... Yeah...
Poor Joyce... FOREVER haf to longbang Peipei... Peipei looked a bit shi tai...
Anyway... Rumin had a fall but she managed to jump off the bike quite beautifully... Impressed me n Joyce... Well done Rumin!!!
Pink Flowers...
After we cycled for half an hour, it started to rain real heavily... We were thoroughly drenched lar... But it was a super cooling n exciting ride... =D Cant realli see anything few metres away but still cycled veri veri fast cos it was veri cold n we want to reach the rental shop asap...
Haha... The rain didnt wash away our happy mood... =)
Poor Peipei... Hope your handphone is alright!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home