Decision time
Hey girls..I need to make a decision and I need some help.
Well, basically, I'm trying to decide if I should go home during easter. That's Mar 22 - Apr 25 approx.
Advantages
- I can see my sister!
- I can see you guys!
- I can see Yujin! =)
Disadvantages
- Cost : It's 570 GBP for a month's visit.
- I have to complete my thesis during that period and I may get too distracted.
- I will miss a bit of school
- I can't go travelling
Well, I also have to consider that I may not go back in summer because I've got an internship in Copenhagen for 1- 2 months. And then I will go for masters somewhere, depending on which I may or may not have time to go home. If I don't, it means I prob won't be back for like almost 2 years because if I'm in the UK, tickets for Xmas will be ridiculously expensive and if I'm in the US, I'll go see Hauling. How? Yujin thinks I'm trying to do too many things and I will kill myself or my grades in the attempt. HELP!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home