Wednesday, August 17, 2005

quick update

Huehehe… today I went to another orthodontist. Hohoho… seems like a long time after I said about the braces plan but till now haven started. Anyway, this time is to another dentist to compare which dentist is cleverer.

Wow. This time the dentist is young… quite young. I read that he graduated as the top student in the whole of Australia at the year 1994. That means he is only in his early 30s ya. But he is handsome man! Like Latin decedent – a bit dark and tanned, deep set black eyes and black curly hair that is not too curly…. Not so tall, not so short.. Just the right height. Very friendly, broad shoulder, seems like nice strong lean body. Sparkling white teeth….Hmmmm….. I’m half in love already I think…………. Ohhhhhh……………


But too bad he is my dentist…

N today I went there without brushing my teeth beforehand somemore. Huehuehuaa… cannot help it lah.. cos I have class till morning till 330. So, of course I ate in school. Then there is nowhere to brush my teeth n I thought the dentist would provide toothbrush for people who have not brushed their teeth. (cos the other dentist I went to have that toothbrush thing).

Well, so in the end I went there without clean teeth and clean breath. N when he checked my teeth and gum, he said that my oral hygiene is only “fair”… What does he expect.. I haven brush my teeth mah…. Maybe he thought I brush already but still so dirty..

N he of course told me about the same things again… my jaw something wrong, the lower jaw is shifted towards the right. He asked me if I think it is very noticeable. Of course I said is “NO” ( cos I know he will suggest jaw surgery if I think it is noticeable). then he said yeah.. it is actually not very noticeable because of my face… something about I have thick skin that hides it… OHHHH…… what the hell does he mean I have thick skin? N I always thought I have smooth, nice skin? My best asset n he said is THICK….

But I went home and looked at the mirror for a loooong time already. Seems that my skin is still perfect leh… Donno how he see it as thick! =<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home