Wednesday, February 07, 2007

wahh... i have a GROUP PHONE interview with Philips next Monday for a summer internship in the Netherlands.. freak !! group phone interview?? what the hellllll! Why couldnt I have gotten a simple interview... This means I'll have to fight with the other people who will be there, and give him/her dirty looks(since its a phone interview)

Other than that, aii so tired these few days! stayed up till 2-3 to finish my report and submit applications for jobs, and I have 2 midterms this week, one of which is already over and done with.. Studying for the other one now, and directly after the midterm on Fri I have a interview review with my coordinator.. Ahh no time to think or prepare!! Life sciences girls.. you have ANY idea about designing biochemical inhomogeneous assays? I've googled it and theres really nothing about it at all.. And that's what I'm supposed to do at the internship.. And I'm not even sure what it's about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home