Monday, May 07, 2007

An evening with Ruminah... =)

Long day out with the gals... Shopped for Ruminah's presents lor... I was made to try on many dresses to see if it'll look gd on Min... =( In the end, I myself didnt buy any dress... Sad sad... Wanling!!! We went to Central... (u recommended de wor~)

Well... Fotos of Ruminah in her present will be up soon - it's wif Xuan... (Imagine: Guniang yellow dress, yellow orchid clip)

Had dinner at Pepper lunch... Ruminah insisted she look pro while cookin, so i shall post up the foto... (of cos pro mah, everyday cook for her 'mom')
After dinner... of course we haf our Taitai-coffee-break lo... =) Nice River view there... Here's the little card we gif Ruminah... (NB: underlined words)
After a satisfying "kopi-break" w nice river view, these 4 crazy gals went 'snorkellin' at Singapore River... (well, almost!) Hee... Enjoy the fotos...

Startin from Peipei... She still look the same rite?! Mayb cos she oways 'zhao gu xing xiang'!
Similarity : 90%Next up is ME! Hee... I tink I look sad... Dunno y oso... Hee...
Similarity : 80%
Ruminah~ Sneaked out to snorkel when her 'mom' was not in... Sneaky and happy!!! =)
Similarity : 70%Hee... Can recognise who this is?!
Similarity : 35%
Guess who's missing? Someone's lost in the fog...
Similarity : 20%?!
More fotos comin up... After our Redang Trip... =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home