hey look at this resume.
Dear Manager,
The reason why you should consider me for this position is because I am the person you are looking for. Though I am only a fresh graduate from Nanyang Technological University, I have had a year of marketing experience with Bole Business Services. Equipped with the experience, and possessing a creative, dynamic and diligent personality, I believe that I can end your search for a Marketing Officer.
Although Bole Business Services is an SME, its a young and energetic company that provides excellent consultancy, management and market research services to local companies and associations. The marketing experience that I have from this company may not be exactly what Delifrance is looking for, but I believe that my creativity and willingness to learn will remove any obstacles that may exist.
Marketing is something that I am passionate about where creativity knows no boundaries. I sincerely hope that you would consider me for an interview and judge me for youself. Thank you.
Best Regards,
Ng Rumin
Hp: 9880 8310
3 words: Bu yao lian! ohhhhh but suibian la, fan zhen the 2 previous nv reply, might as well write something bu yao lian. Doesnt waste ink and tickles me
Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welcome my dear friends to Tai Tai Land, where we girls hope to shop, eat, play mahjong and sing ktv for the rest of their lives.
Contributors
Previous Posts
- sang q
- sexaaayy minmin!!!
- An evening with Ruminah... =)
- Happy Birthday RUMIN!!
- Housewarming & Rumin's Birthday Celebration
- 麻辣火锅
- Joyce's Birthday!!!
- Short gathering with Elsa =)
- wahh... i have a GROUP PHONE interview with Philip...
- Well...
|
|
|| Hauling ||
|| Joyce ||
|| Pei ||
|| Xuan ||
|| Ng Chio ||

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home