Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hello stranger

I thought this was so cute I had to record it somewhere. =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello stranger,

I feel I must introduce you to my new avatar, Ling. She seems to be a rather different person from the previous one by the same name. Of course, I think some core values remain unchanged but some rather interesting experiences have resulted in some pretty strange consequences. I understand that you have a new avatar too, of the same name as before, but different in some ways. Perhaps we should introduce them to each other? I think they may become good friends.

Let me make the introduction first then.

Ling is 21-going-on-22 this year and just arrived in Berkeley to study. Or so she thinks. I think subconsciously, she wants to take over the world. Oh, and seek some new, interesting and different experiences along the way. She is currently particularly upset over the lack of conveniently available fresh fruits and vegetables as the nearest supermarket (which stocks them) is a 15min drive away. She unfortunately does not own a car nor plans to buy one. At the moment, it seems that the plan is to beg her newly acquainted friends to give her a lift. Apart from that, all is good. The sun is shinning most of the time and sunshine makes her happy. She had finally met her advisor today who happens to be the friendliest and most helpful one she could ever wish for. Unfortunately, it seems that Berkeley isn't exactly a very safe place to be and she sees a looming sundown curfew to be imposed in the near future.

Would your new avatar (of the same name, but slightly different) like to converse with mine?

The good-friend potential seems to be there but of course,
if your avatar is too busy with Life then it would probably be a better idea not to.

The-keeper-of-the-avatar-Ling
Ling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home