Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Unknown call

Yesterday morning while I was busy trying to access to the sistic ticketing website to try to book tickets for Jay Chou's concert at nine plus ...

My phone rang and it was an unknown call with " Call 1" appearing on my hp screen ...

Me: " Hello...."

Caller ( China lady, spoken with a chinese accent ) : “ 您好,请问你会说华语吗?”

* I heard background sounds ... so she's definitely calling from somewhere outside. And then, I thought of rumin's case of almost being conned by a china lady calling her from some " live event " asking her to do survey ... *

Me ( hesitated ): “ Errrrrrr .... 对不起。”

* Press the " End call " button *

Hahahah... I should have spoken in some funny language to her instead of replying “ 对不起” which was telling her that I do know chinese...Whatever, I hate to entertain such calls ...worse still, don't even know my name when calling.

Now I'm wondering... how do they get those numbers to call ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home