happy new year babes!
Hii girls! it's been so long since I blogged here.. But since I'm sick and can't do anything fun(for example, drink bubble tea or go shopping) I thought I'd bring out the very few CNY pictures i took.. =D post your clothing! I swear I've asked peipei to show me her CNY clothes outfit like a million times.. But I'm obsessed! Like to see what people are wearing in other countries nowadays.. Makes for good food for thought!It was this tank I bought from abercrombie last year while in new york, but it was a bit too casual for work so I had to match it with a cardigan i got from banana republic.. + my new skinny jeans from new york and + my favourite black boots! I thought of breaking out the big timberland furry boots but decided they would be wasted at work.. picture's not too pretty cos I couldnt find someone to take the picture for me while i posed so I had to ghetto it in the toilet..
and this is the new necklace i bought just for CNY! i wanted something gold and pretty and like a good luck charm.. thought clovers would be a good idea!! i probably spent way too much on it.. but it's my only one indulgence this CNY so it's worth it!
Also, been skiing the past two weeks.. Last week was Seymour, which was great weather and great snow but horrible ski lifts..Yesterday was Cypress, which had great lifts and runs but it was the worst weather I'd ever skiied in.. It was raining and wet and slushy and visibility was sooo soo bad that you dont even realise there's a big bump until you run over the bump and fall over.. it was the worst day to ski ever!!!! But this was all yixiang's fault.. Because he didnt come last week or next week!! Yixiang from chung cheng.. remember girls? he's in seattle on exchange and I hosted him for the weekend.. I'm very sure pictures will start appearing on facebook so keep a lookout..
Some pics from seymour..
I posted this pic just to scare peipei haha :) it looks high but it really wasnt that high! this was the incredibly slow, small loading ski lift that i waited 30 mins to get on.. Otherwise, it was a beautiful sunny day!
pretty view of Vancouver from atop Seymour!
moii
me with my awesome hat and goggles.. i got kinda sunburnt on the face too cos i didnt expect it to be that sunny! it was a goooood feeling.. sunburnt in winter? hell yeah!
i'm doing it more often!
i thought this slope was ridiculously scary!!! cannot imagine how people can ski/board down this slope! it was almost vertical man..
anyways, that was my february for you.. happy CNY again girls!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home