Thursday, June 05, 2008

The 2 Lings in California!

Since pei posted photos then I also must post right?? hahahahha.. here goes.
I sadly had to abandon her to go for my meeting (and my driving test) so she went about with a friend to tour the campus. That's Berkeley!

Graduation
It was raining loh... wa lau. of all days

Umbrella


Graduation!





We went to the Marina to see sunset.



Then we went shopping. Why didn't we take photos of all the shopping bags huh?


The Rose garden. Roses in full bloom!


Then we went to Napa Valley for wine tasting.




Vineyards!

I love this picture. Very scary to go up.




Then we went to San Francisco where I brought her to my favourite soba place.
Japantown!





The Ferry building. Yummy food.



The ship museum.


The sealions at Pier 39

Chocolate factory tour!


Mystery Spot!! Awesome fun!



Lunch at Santa Cruz


The aim was to go to Half moon bay where there was a supposedly nice beach. Unfortunately, look at the weather!!

So sad. No sun.


So we went to Stanford!!

-The end-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home