Pei2 Birthday Celebration
Happy Birthday, Elsa!Let us rewind the date back to May, one month earlier, when I had my birthday celebration together with the girls:)
Instead, We ordered one big tray of seafood, fries, rice and other stuff ...
When the dinner was over, we went to The Coffee Club to have some cakes for desserts. Personally I was very disappointed with the american cheesecake which I ordered. It was priced $6 plus just like Bakerzin's cakes but the satisfaction I had was a whole lot of difference. Seriously, I think a $3 cheesecake from Hans may taste even better!
After our dessert, the time was still early and hence we strolled down to this place called, Brewerkz, in the Clarke Quay area.
Rumin pretending to enjoy our beer ( one beer shared by the three of us - joyce, rumin and I - who would prefer soft drinks, kopi and milk tea respectively to beer anytime I guess. Lol. ) Or maybe, she really was enjoying it heh ;)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home