Halloween
Hey girls! Haha it's been forever hasn't it?So I actually dressed up this year for Halloween, and since I didn't put up pics of last year's Halloween and I didn't re-use my costume, I thought I'd do both this time..:)
So, Last year - I was a cop.. So common, but I decided to wear it because I thought the costume looked quite hot! Also a case of peer pressure me thinks.. It was a lot less sluttier than most of the other costumes I saw where girls had their midriffs bared, asses hanging out and boobs popping out.. TRULY! I felt a lot better after I saw those costumes in action.
First things first.. Halloween at work!! From left to right,
Indiana Jones, Angel, Biker Chick, Sailor! The biker chick thing was surprisingly easy.. Just bought some cheapo studded chokers and bracelets + pink hair spray.. And loads of eyeliner and black clothes. My evil nails kept falling out though.. First time I'd ever dressed up for Halloween on a normal day.. i.e not a clubbing night or party..
Then later in the week we got all glammed up and went club hopping!
Girls...
Guys...
Mostly went with people from work..
In retrospect I think I was just too embarrassed to post or send anyone pictures of this Halloween.. Haha because I used to be one of those people who would condemn girls dressing up sluttily on Halloween, and yet I have done it too! So whenever someone mentions that Halloween is a time where girls can dress up as a whore and get away with it, I just wisely keep my mouth shut..
Just one more so you guys can see the costume..
This year: 2008
I was almost going to go as the cop again.. but decided at the last minute not to.. Instead I gave my costume to my friend who was supposed to go as a schoolgirl and I think she liked it a lot! So decided to change. My outfit this year was very very impromptu.. I was really going to wear my cop outfit again but I realised that I had PUT ON WEIGHT OHNOOO and the costume was a bit tighter than i remembered it to be.. SIGH! And this is a really good idea for a costume because it's cheap and easy.. I came up with mine in like 10 minutes.. My costume was Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family! Who is she, you ask?

Christina Ricci! The little girl..
The costumes they were selling online looked somewhat like this

And of course there are even sexier options, but i wasn't really going for that this year..
So I dug out a black dress, black tights, black heels, black preppy school cardigan and put my hair into 2 braids..
I didnt get very good pictures of my costume, especially the full length picture, mostly because I was cameraless and I've become incredibly camera-shy recently. Plus my friend posts every single picture she gets on Facebook and I figure the less the pictures the less the embarrassment!
Here I think my braids are sorta visible, the preppy black cardigan with the school emblem, black dress, etcetc. Butterfly Louise was amazing! She had on these awesome purple feathery eyelashes and everytime she blinked I was reminded of a bird.. This was the first time I had on false eyelashes too! They weren't uncomfortable and fairly natural looking if natural eyelashes could be soooo long.. A bit troublesome to apply though.. I can't imagine doing it every morning.. I barely have time to even comb my hair in the mornings.
At the club, which was such a NIGHTMARE! worst club experience either.. Spent 1.5 hrs waiting outside the club to get in even though we were on some VIP list already, paid $40 for cover, waited 1/2 hr again for coat check.. and the place was just too crowded to even be remotely fun.. Never doing it again! Clubbing on Halloween is horrible!
One more..
Well.. there you have it! Happy Halloween all~


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home